- Boreholes (onshore and offshore)
- In-situ tests (Cone Penetration Tests, Dynamic Penetration Tests, Plate Load Tests, Pressure meter Tests, Pile Tests)
- Laboratory tests
- Geophysical surveys (seismic methods and electrical, magnetic and gravity techniques)
- Geological mapping
- Foundations, including shallow and deep (piled) foundations
- Excavation support and slope stabilization, by means of piles, diaphragm walls, pre-stressed anchors
- Soil improvement, by means of stone-columns, drains, preloading, jet-grout, reinforced earth (MSE)
- Design, supervision and interpretation of in-situ tests such as pile-loading tests and trial anchors
- Other (Tunnels, Soil dynamics etc.)
Site Supervision & Management
Our presence on-site can guarantee the quality and the prompt delivery of the supervised works. We offer daily reports and participation in technical meetings.
Ranging from Project development to Project operation phase, related but not limited to concept design, cost-efficiency, technical specifications, peer reviews, site supervision and quality control of Geotechnical Works.
Our technical support does not end with the delivery of reports and drawings or the completion of a Project;
We remain by our Clients’ side as professional partners and collaborators, dependable and always accessible.